Topic: TOTALLY AWESOME VISIT!

Tonight some friends Peggy and Marilise came for dinner and to watch the Oscars. At dinner I was saying that Teddy had not been around very much lately not through song nor anything. They wanted to see my video of Teddy singing My Way and the one of Julie (His daughter)and Teddy singing Unforgettable. In this video he totally directs her, very funny. When I played the video of Teddy and Julie we started laughing at the way he was directing and all of a sudden the video stopped every few seconds then would start again. NEVER happened before. Went to the video of I Did It My Way  and it was perfect. Then I went back to Unforgettable without the laughing and it was perfect. Turned everything off and we all went to the living room and Peggy looked up and saw the kitchen light "wink" at us. Then we all saw it! Has not done that in forever!!! He was totally here and this time I have witnesses! It winked twice and that was it. It was awesome. I think there was more action in my house then on the Oscars!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: TOTALLY AWESOME VISIT!

Oh, Lainy, how great that is!! I'm so happy Teddy came to visit you and make your day so special. I hope he keeps letting you know he loves you!

Kris

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Thanks, Kris and I hope to get some awesome news from you!!! Heck, let's have an awesome week for everyone!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Dear Lainy,

I read your post to Lauren and we both think that is so cool that Teddy comes to visit.  I told her that sometimes he comes to visit you at night and tugs on your blankets. She said that would totally freak her out and she would be so scared. I said if someone you loved had passed away and they came to visit any time, you would love it and cherish it.  I know Teddy visits you. I am a believer. Definitely more action at your house than at the Oscars. I watch them every year, mostly to see the stars and what they are wearing. It has to be the most boring awards shows of all of them. But I still watch it because at times it is very exciting. Take care and I hope you are feeling better.

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thanks , Pam. Tell Lauren that when you have such a deep love, it gives you such comfort to feel your loved one is there. I have a log from the week he passed to now and so far I have had about 50 "visits". It is not scary at all. It makes you feel like you were so in tune with each other that you are still, in a way, together. IF you believe in the beyond you know that some one who loves you so much is not coming to hurt you. In a way it is still as romantic as having that loved one here. If she would ever want to see the log, I would be happy to send it over to her. THe only downside is some people may think peop[le like me are loco but then I feel sorry for them that they have not known this amazing feeling. Hope Lauren is doing well!!

Lainy.  I love signs from heaven, this makes me so happy for you.

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

AH! Lisa another member of the "I Believe" club. Makes me feel good to hear that.
Too many awesome things for me not to believe. Thanks so much.

Great story, Lainy! Thanks for sharing.  It must make you feel so good to know Teddy is always with you.
And I agree, probably more action than the Oscars.  I don't watch them but I am looking forward to The Bachelor tonight!

Have a good night!

Susie