Topic: Cholangiocarcinoma/bile duct cancer

John Hopkins website - easy to understand, nicely done

http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/liver_tu … ancer.html

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Cholangiocarcinoma/bile duct cancer

This is very helpful; thanks, Marion.

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

I agree, Julia.  It was very direct and to the point. Refreshing to read something so easy to understand. Thanks Marion!

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Good one, Marion. Thanks.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Great link Marion, thanks for posting it! Stolen and reposted over on the FB page!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thanks Marion and Gavin for both post. I posted on FB this should be titled "Cholangio for Dummies"! It was so patient friendly, just kind of sad we all understood it to easily.
Cathy