Topic: Curing cancer by replacing livers!

http://www.ksat.com/news/Curing-cancer- … index.html

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

2 (edited by jathy1125 Tue, 06 Mar 2012 19:19:45)

Re: Curing cancer by replacing livers!

WOW-and thank you Marion! This article is one of the most precise and easy to read and understand articles out there.More proof of my miracle,I am and always will be eternally grateful for Dr. Chapman.
Dr. Suresh my oncologist, said the exact same thing about reoccurence,"there could be a microcell". The reason for my lung surgery last week was because as my doctor told me "we have no data"!!
Lots of prayers for our CC family-Cathy

The doctor interviewed in this article is Lauren's surgeon should she ever be able to have surgery. Dr. Christopher Sonnenday is such a sweet man. My daughter, Kristen, was the anesthesiologist for a liver transplant Dr. Sonnenday did just last week. She thinks the world of him. Thanks for the article, Marion.

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

You are welcome.  I agree with you both in that this is one of the best best interviews on this subject. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Great article!

-Susie

Thanks for this Marion, great article. I couldn't get the link to open last night but it seems to be working okay today. And of course, I had to steal your link and repost it over on the FB page too!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Gavin....stealing is just fine with me.  Thank you for all you do.
Hugs,
Marion