1 (edited by mlepp0416 Sat, 24 Mar 2012 16:02:31)

Topic: A new addition to my family

Hi all:

Yesterday at 7:29 AM my daughter Stacy and her husband Nate, and big brother Alex, welcomed Zoey Grace into the world.  She weighed in at 7 lbs 3 ozs, 20 inches long, with black hair.  Just a beautiful little girl.

Big brother Alex (5 years old) told me that I could take her home with me cause he does not want a baby girl at his house.  Today he told me that I could take her, but would have to bring her back cause 'Mommy really wants her to live with us'.  So cute, the logic of a 5 year old!

Mommy and Zoey are doing fine, and she is just beautiful.  Later this year my youngest daughter Brianne and husband Justin and big brother Tommy will welcome a son!

Just goes to show that the circle of life continues.

Did I mention that I LOVE being a Grandma?  And Lil Tommy did NOT like his Ama holding that baby!  He didn't care if his Mama held her but was very jealous that Ama was lovin up that baby!  I'm HIS Ama!

Hugs,
Margaret

Re: A new addition to my family

Congratulations, Margaret and yes, the circle of life continues.
Teddy's Granddaughter had a little boy 2 months ago. Today I got a short video of an Uncle holding Jarett and turning in circles while Jarett's eyes were fixated on something on the ceiling. The Uncle did all kinds of fancy footwork but the baby kept watching what ever it was he was seeing. Could it have been?????

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Congratulations Margaret!  Being a Grandma (or whatever we might be called) is the best ever!

Cindy

Congratulations Margaret.  How wonderful for you to have a sweet grandaughter!

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

A BIG welcome to Zoey Grace!!

Julia x

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Congratulations Margaret!!!! Surely this newest addition to your family calls for another tattoo for you!!!!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hi Margaret,

Congratulations on the new bundle of joy that was added to your family.  I know you will spoil her rotten.  Babies are such precious little angels that are sent from God.  Enjoy every moment with her,  PeggyP

LOL -> Gavin....I have the only tattoo I want!  No more for this gal.
Margaret

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set … bbb09cf3cb

Pictures of Zoey Grace!  Enjoy...

Margaret

10 (edited by Lainy Tue, 27 Mar 2012 08:00:23)

Margaret, what a cutie patootie! So is the little guy! Enjoy, enjoy, but then I know you will.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Margaret,

She is beautiful!!

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Lainy:  The Lil guy is the love of my life, that is little Thomas (named after his Papa Tom).  He was the 2lb 9oz little one. He will be three this July 3rd.  He was Papa's sidekick and still talks about Papa.  He and Papa used to eat Cheez-it crackers together. Now he calls them "Papa's" when he wants some! 

I will enjoy them both, but Little Tommy will have to learn to share his Ama! (As he calls me).  Right now, he just plain does not like to see me hold ANY baby!

Pam:  I agree, she is beautiful and looks a lot like her Mommy did as a baby, just a little smaller than her Mommy was at birth!

Love and Hugs back to you gals!

Margaret

Great pictures Margaret, thanks so much for sharing them here!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

LOL Gavin:  How could I not share on this site?  Everyone here is my family too and I'm a very proud Grandmother.  I'll brag about my grandkids with the best!

Hugs,
Margaret

Too right Margaret, brag away!!!!!

Hugs to you too,

Gavin

Yes, indeed big_smile. What a wonderful gift she is.

My best to all of you xx

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson