Topic: Happy Easter

To all my CC family,

Happy Easter!!

I may not write on here as often as when Dad was still with us, but I think of you all daily. Hope you all have a lovely Easter.

Much love

Andrea xx

Devoted Daughter to the most wonderful Dad a girl could ask for.  Sadly lost his battle on 19.02.11, peacefully in the arms of Mom and I.  As requested by Dad "we will keep on smiling".

Re: Happy Easter

Hi lovely Andie! Thank you! I also would like to wish all my Easter Bunnies a very Happy Easter and to all my friends who are eating Matzo tonight a very wonderful Passover!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Happy Easter!!
Happy Passover!!
Love to everyone here!!

Julia xx

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

HAPPY EASTER! HAPPY PASSOVER! Happy everything to all.  smile

Love & Hugs,
Dsrla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Thanks Andie!

Happy Easter to everyone, and Happy Passover as well!!

Hugs to you all,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.