Topic: Southeast PA area meetup

Hi:
I know a few of us are living within driving distance of Philadelphia. Anyone interested in meeting? I've met Kim Cirucci but no one else yet. She lives in Southern Jersey near South Philly.
Stupid chemo brain: I was writing with someone who lives up in NJ by Easton, PA area. Don't know what thread it was or who it was. And I apologize. I've started sending myself information to keep on "file" because I forget so much anymore. And I think there are 1 or 2 others within a drive.
I don't work, so except for my dance nights which are Tues. and Thurs. any day is pretty much ok for me.
I was thinking, since most of us are probably struggling financially, that we could find a cheap diner or pizzaish place where we don't have to break the bank. Or if it's really nice, we could do a picnic at a park where everyone brings a dish and we share it, or everyone just brings their own lunch.

Anyone interested? I'm thinking May because I'm HOPING June I will be in the hospital having my resection finally.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: Southeast PA area meetup

Kris...too far for me however; I will be in Philadelphia toward the end of June, as I have been granted one of 20 fellowship programs.  You can see our foundation listed:

http://www.diahome.org/en/Flagship-Meet … ogram.aspx

I would love to meet up with you then. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Marion:
Depending on my schedule, I will have to "remember" this!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Kris....I know what you mean with "remembering."  What is my excuse?
Anyway, we will try our best.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER