Topic: Good news!

We got news this week we have been approved, and are going on a dream vacation! Thanks to the Jack and Jill Cancer Foundation!!
They are paying for us to take the kids to San Deigo CA and to take them to LegoLand and Sea World!!! This will be a trip of a life time for us! We have never been to CA! The kids are sooo excited! We will be gone June 12-15!!

Plus...I have been kicking cancers butt for 6 months today! Woot!

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Re: Good news!

Hey Tiff, good news, you betcha all the way around. You will love San Diego and don't forget to visit Sea World.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Tiff....What fantastic and heartwarming news this is.  You are a great cancer-kicker and I just know that tons of fun is awaiting you and your family in San Diego.  A big thank you to the Jack and Jill Cancer Foundation providing the "wow" they promise to patients.     
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks yall!!
I can't wait! A few days to enjoy life, and not think about cancer.

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Hi Tiff,

This is great news!!! Wow, no wonder you are all soooo excited as this sounds brilliant! The trip of a lifetime as you say! I won't even say to you to have a good time......as I KNOW that you will all have a blast!!!! And thanks indeed msut go to the Jack and Jill Cancer Foundation as well.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

That's awesome Tiff. You and your family will have so much fun! Hugs! Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.

Have so much fun and tell us all about it!

Susie