Topic: Not cancer!!

I am pleased to announce the mass on my ovary was an endometrioma! Not cancer. They did a quick biopsy in the OR and final path should be back in one wk. It was an open procedure because my last scan also showed an area with omentum changes. This was confirmed to be scar tissue. On the worrisome side is I am 1day out of surgery and no gas has passed. sad. Please pray for me to pass some gas!! I'm serious. I've had quite the rough year but the ileus after my resection was the worst. Do not want another.  Take care everyone.

Susie

Re: Not cancer!!

Great news!! So happy for you.

Susie...what great news.  I am thrilled for you.  It has only been one day since the surgery therefore,  I am hoping for things to be moving along slowly and for your intestines to "wake up." Will you be able to sit up tomorrow and/or move around a bit? Everything is crossed on my end. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

This is fabulous news!!  I also had an endometrioma on my ovary...scary until you know what it is. 
Here's to passing gas, may the farts me with you!

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

What Randi said!! smile
So glad you got good news!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Hi Susie,

I am so happy to hear the great news!!  I had to look up what an ileus was last time you posted. Learn something new every day. That sounds awful and I pray it doesn't happen to you again.  Now lets get rooty toot tootin'!!

Love you,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Dear Susie, FAB NEWS! I will send you a platter of cabbage, brocolli, garlic, cauliflower and hope it helps. Oh, wait! And BEANS! Beans, beans the musical fruit the more you eat the more you toot!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

FANTASTIC!!

Praying to Pass Gas!! lol... I only chuckle because I thought I was the only bold enough to ask people to pray for me to fart!! lol!! Posted right on facebook after Liver Resection!! 

You know what it worked!! Now my wife is praying I will soon stop!! ")

So... Dear Lord, please touch Susie and make it so she can pass gas! In Jesus name!!  Amen!!

Standing in Faith with you!!

Joe

Great news Susie! And for sure I will send you a ton of positive gas passing thoughts over your way!

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thank you so much, everyone! The prayers worked! I should go home tomorrow.

Susie....Never underestimate the power of positive thoughts - or a tidal wave of positive thoughts.
I am thrilled for you.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Yea!!!

The power of the fart is AWESOME!!  Great news, Susie smile

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Great news, Susie!! Much love being sent your way.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.