Topic: I changed Lauren's blog.

I have started a new blog for Lauren. I wanted to be a little more creative than I could be on CaringBridge. So her new blog that I write is:

www.loveandhopeforlauren.blogspot.com

If you haven't read Lauren's CaringBridge, you might want to read it first, because her new blog is a continuation from CaringBridge. Here is her CaringBridge site:

www.caringbridge.org/visit/laurenkunklier

Thanks,

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: I changed Lauren's blog.

WONDERFUL Blog, Pam. You could go in to the Blog making business!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: I changed Lauren's blog.

Thanks for this Pam and for letting us know about the change of Lauren's blog. I am sure that it will get a ton of readers!

My best to you and Lauren,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.