Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 3 YEARS CC FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know life is normal when you forget to post on the CC site your cancer free birthday. May 24, 2012 was my 3 year anniversary of my first transplant making me cancer free. The last 4 years have been long and full of lots of bumps but I am here to tell you there is HOPE!!! Please say a prayer for my donor's family as this day for them is full of sorrow.
Lots of prayers for my CC family and that someday the "Good News" column is longer than the "Introduction" column.
Cathy

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 3 YEARS CC FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Cathy! Prayers to your donor family and it is awesome that someone lives on because of you and them. WOW! YIPPEE, what more can one say!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Cathy,

That is good news.  Congrats!  Hoping you will have many more to come.  smile

Love & Hugs,

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Happy happy cancer-free-versary!!  Here's to many many more to come!

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Cathy....congratulations and a huge thank you to the donor family who, in spite of their enormous loss of their loved one choose to give life to another. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

WhoooooooooHoooooooo!

Cathy
I think I already wished you an early happy birthday a couple of weeks ago, but I'm more than happy to say it again!! You give hope to all of us!!! Thanks so much for sticking with this website and giving us all hope.
Hugs and cheers!!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Happy Birthday Cathy! Thank-you to all the donors out there who selflessly give so others may live. Hugs! Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.

You are a great example to me, Cathy. Congratulations. I am told I will not ever be cancer free, but I plan on proving them wrong. 3 years from now, I plan on whooping and hollering with a big ole' smile on my face.

Here's to your continuing great news for 3 more years.

-Byron

"Pull down your hat, strap on your spurs, and tighten the cinch. Let's ride this mustang."

Cathy,

Your post brings many smiles.  May there be very few bumps in next 3 years.
God bless you and the families that chose to give you life.

Kathy

Superb, wonderful news.  It is people like you Cathy that bring so much hope and it is lovely to wipe away tears of joy instead of sadness. Keep going special lady xx

.... because I can ....

A great big happy birthday, and to Gold be the Glory!!!
EDH

With God all things are possible. Believe!

Oops to God be the Glory!!!!

With God all things are possible. Believe!