Topic: Royal Jubilee Greetings from the UK!

It's Royal Jubilee Weekend here in the UK, and AMMF would like to take this opportunity to send love and best wishes from the UK to all our CC family around the world!

Helen xx

www.ammf.org.uk
AMMF - The UK's only Cholangiocarcinoma Charity

Re: Royal Jubilee Greetings from the UK!

What a special time for everyone in the UK. We have a deep fascination with the Royal Family here in the US. I will be watching all the festivities as they unfold. There was a special on tv the other night. I just love Princes Harry and William. My favorite was Diana. I remember being so sad when she passed. Sending love right back to our CC family in the UK.

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Helen, enjoy, enjoy Royal Jubilee weekend. I love the word Jubilee, which we can always use around here!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I watched a little bit on a morning show here.  Looks like it's so much fun!!  Happy Jubilee!
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.