Topic: An Old Antipsychotic Drug Stelazine May Help Drug Resistance

Hi, everyone,
It seems nowadays , researchers discover the anti-depressants and  antipsychotic agents are effective in reducing side effects causing by chemo and targeted agents and in this case ,it may help combating the drug resistance of the targeted agents.
Stelazine(Trade name)=trifluoperazine(generic name)

http://www.ivanhoe.com/channels/p_chann … ryid=29520

God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Re: An Old Antipsychotic Drug Stelazine May Help Drug Resistance

Thanks for this Percy and for all of the other links that you have posted these last few days as well.

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hi, Gavin,
You are always welcome.
I watched the diamond jubilee, WOW ! What a show of respect and love for your queen by the British people. The only I regretted is that my wife loved to see Tom Jones but the commercial cut him off for just having the chance for one song---Delilah.
Be sure to say hi to your mum for me, One day, i may  go to Dundee to make sure you had done so every time upon my request.
God bless

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Hi Percy,

Sounds like you enjoyed watching the Jubilee! Sorry that your wife only got to see 1 Tom Jones song, but I am sure that Youtube will help your wife to see the rest of his performance along with the rest of it! I guess that much of this was shown in the US media/tv etc?

Yes I'll say hi to my mum from you, and of course, you would be most welcome here indeed in Dundee!!!

Take care,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.