Topic: From ASCO: Stella's notes to everyone

I am writing this on behalf of Stella, our volunteer at the yearly ASCO conference.

Greetings from Chicago to all my dear friends, patients, caregivers – you are all heroes and are ever in my thoughts.

It was great seeing Barbara, Percy, Karen, and Marion.  Good luck to all of you.

Hugs,
Stella

This was a special time for Stella in that this would have been the day of her 50th Wedding Anniversary. 

On behalf of the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation I would like to thank you for donating your precious time and energy to our cause.  People like you make the world a better place.

Hugs and love,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: From ASCO: Stella's notes to everyone

Hi Stella!

Thanks for everything that you did for us all at ASCO! It is appreciated greatly by everyone!!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.