Topic: I'm renaming the ride

You know how we keep calling this a rollercoaster ride??? I've decided it's more like "Chutes and Ladders". Anyone remember that game? You get to climb a ladder only to take another turn and end up sliding down the chute...
What do you think???
I know, I know, but even bad humor is good sometimes. big_smile

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: I'm renaming the ride

And when you get to the chute you say "Oh chute!" I like the analogy!

Loving my husband from afar.

Brilliant, Kris and Nancy. In the UK (or at least my bit of it) we call it Snakes & Ladders, but "Oh snakes" wouldn't have the same impact wink

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I love it Kris, but when I was a kid I was a poor sport with games. I'm sure I threw a few temper tantrums when I hit the chutes. I remember playing "Hands Down" at a neighbor's house and I lost. I was probably 5 or 6. I remember picking the game up and winging it across the room and stomping home. Geez, I was such a little brat. LOL.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Pam, but look where that fighting spirit has helped you today. You are fighting to win the biggest game of your life! Throw all the tantrums you want, it works. LOL

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Pam: I have temper tantrums when I hit the chutes, too!!! I thought of the analogy because at least on a roller coaster ride you know you have an "up" coming soon and my "ups" keep getting pushed off, or I go right past it and have to try again.... Every time I think I'm moving forward I hit one of those d#%mned chutes and it brings me back to the beginning. UGH!
Snakes and Ladders doesn't quite have the same ring. But you can be an unofficial US'er for this! Although in many instances, cc is thought to have evolved from the river fluke. Kinda "sneaky snaky" thing....

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.