Topic: Tim Harris rce to Cure CC.

http://prayingfortim.com/2012/06/update … carcinoma/

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Tim Harris rce to Cure CC.

KUDOS to Tim Hargis! Excellent!I am really begining to be convinced that there is something to running and these Marathons. I am making a pledge today that I am going to start using the Stairmaster at our little Gym here. It will be a small step for mankind but a huge step for me! I am so very proud of you, Tim Hargis, another CC Hero!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Tim Harris rce to Cure CC.

Preparing for this event is quite tasking however; the results are nothing but amazing.  A big, huge, thank you to those organizing it and a thumb up for those participating in this marathon.  Congratulations, Tim, and everyone involved.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER