Topic: chemoablation

On Monday I start chemoablation.  I was diagnosed one month ago, I hope treatment is not starting too late.

Re: chemoablation

DEAR I3CARATS, welcome to our extraordinary family but sorry you had to join us. Can you tell us a little more about yourself. Where are you being treated? What was the Diagnosis? How old are you? We need a little more information in order to be of help to you. What kind of treatment will you be having?
We all know and understand what you are feeling. It's like being hit in the gut with a baseball bat. But I promise that you will find when you have a game plan and begin treament the fright will turn to fight. We are looking to hear more from you as you have come to the right place and we are all CC family one way or another.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: chemoablation

13carats....I would like to follow Lainy in welcoming you to our site.  Please stay positive and continue to reach out to our members who have vast experience with this disease including, the available treatment options.  We are in this together.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER