Topic: Susan Wise: April 1951 - May 2012

“Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower” ― Hans Christian Anderson

Dedicated to my lovely sister, who adored sunshine, relished freedom and inspired a gazillion flowers. XXX

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

Re: Susan Wise: April 1951 - May 2012

Here's to Susan.

Love to you, Julia.

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

And as Susan went to Heaven, I am sure God said to her, "Welcome, to the lovliest Flower of all". All my love is coming to you, Julia.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lovely Julia. 

Thinking of you.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Beautiful Julia! What a lovely tribute to Susan.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

That's beautiful Julia.

(((Hugs)))

Deb x

"The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares." [Henri Nouwen]

Julia
Susan's spirit will be with you always.

Gerry

Just beautiful Julia...Susan was truly blessed to have such a loving sister. 

Hugs
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Julia;

I am very sorry that your sister Susan has passed.  I find it very difficult trying to put the words together to tell you how I feel.  You were there for her.  Your a great sister.

You are both lovely sisters and it is a pleasure to know you,Julia Wise.......
        take care now           Janet

As Susan journeys on she will be forever in your heart and you in her's.  You are supported in love dear Julia.

Wishing all God's blessings!

My thoughts and prayers are with you. What a wonderful relationship you two sisters have had. Hang on to those wonderful memories.
Jtoro

Heaven has gained a beautiful Angel.

All my love

(((hugs)))

Andrea xx

Devoted Daughter to the most wonderful Dad a girl could ask for.  Sadly lost his battle on 19.02.11, peacefully in the arms of Mom and I.  As requested by Dad "we will keep on smiling".

Julia:  There is another angel in heaven.
Hugs,
Margaret

Dearest Julia,  Susan will be greatly missed. Take comfort in knowing you gave her "sunshine and freedom and a little flower" everyday you cared for her. We would all love to have a sister like you.
May Susan be relishing in the sunshine and freedom now.
Love and hugs. Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.

Thank you all very much. I am lucky to have met you, despite the dreadful circumstances.

XX

Julia,

I'm so sad to read this news....Susan was so fortunate to have such a wonderful sister like you!

I'm so sorry.....

I will keep you and the family in my thoughts and prayers....

Hugs,
Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Sending all my love to you and your Mum x x

Julia, sending you all my love, xx. Michelle

"My dad, Tony, passed away on 4 October 2010, after a 19 month battle with CC"   - I carry you in my heart, Dad, forever.

"Whatever happens to your body, your soul will survive, untouched ..."
― J.K. Rowling

Today we celebrated my sister, Susan's life in STYLE; with colours, textures, smells, laughter, tears and very, very much love. Thank you to everyone who came, to everyone who sent messages, cards, mementos and flowers and to everyone who thought of her/us today. Thank you xxx

Julia, I am sure that SUsan loved every minute and that she is so very proud of you!

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn's rain,
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.                   By Mary Elizabeth Frye

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Julia,

Sounds like a beautiful send off for Susan and as you say, you did it in style with tons of love as well.

Much hugs and love to you,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Julia...beautiful. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Julia, Glad you had a beautiful day celebrating the life of your beautiful sister Susan. Hugs and love. Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.

Sending loves and lots of hugs from Alabama. Xoxo

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013