Topic: Happy Father's Day Teddy, You are still doing it your way!

Lainy asked me to post this on her behalf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pXDICtnMBU

Beautiful!!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Happy Father's Day Teddy, You are still doing it your way!

Brought tears to my eyes. I hope Teddy is entertaining all of our dads today. Hugs.

Loving my husband from afar.

You betcha he is! Calamari Marinara for everyone! Listen to this....I emailed Gavin to do me this favor for Teddy last night for Father's Day as this truly was his theme song. Then about 1100AM I was picking up my daughter to go for lunch today and on the radio came, "I Did It My Way". Just say'in! This video was done 11 months before he Passed.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

How sweet, Lainy. Teddy came to visit on Father's Day. What a guy!!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Aww Lainey -  I could only watch part of Teddy singing - and thought "Gosh he looks so much like Tom" and could not watch it anymore.  And the tears started.  I'm happy that you have that video for yourself!

I have a few video's of Tom when we did our fishing trips to Canada and I have watched bits and pieces of them, but again, start crying so I'll save them for a later time.

Love and hugs,
Margaret

Thanks, Margaret. There are times even now, I just watch bits and pieces. He was always so serious when he sang. So many good Memories, yes? Teddy's Sister is coming in this morning for a 10 day visit and I am sure we will talk about him until we turn blue. SHe is so funny. She is our little Sicilian drama queen, like the one you hire to mourn for something! But she has called me daily without fail!
Margaret, I think the boys are really proud of us!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.