Topic: We are home!

We just got home yesterday from our vacation from Jack and Jill. They really did us up right. We went to San Diego CA, LegoLand and SeaWorld. Plus we stayed in this awesome resort called Loews. We have room service for every meal. We couldn't of done it with out them, dinner was over $100.00 every night! :-O
If you have children (up to age 18 I believe) and are fighting cancer check them out!
I'm feeling good. No side effects of chemo. In fact, I was taking Xeloda with there! Now, we just keep doing chemo, and wait to hear from MDA about Y90.

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Re: We are home!

Tiff, I am so glad your trip was totally awesome! Nothing like being made to feel like royalty! Now, I hope that you will hear from MDA soon. I just enrolled in our new one here in Phoenix (7 minutes from my apartment) and I just could not believe it. Have never met such compassionate people in the Medical field.  In fact when my colitis is cleared up I would love to volunteer there. I know you will let us know as soon as you hear something! Take care and keep on doing what ever it is you are doing, it sure seems to be working for you!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: We are home!

So glad to hear you had a great time, Tiff. You and your family sure deserved it.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.