Topic: We did our first Relay For Life.

We did our First Relay For Life on Friday night. We had a lot of fun as a family. It was a very moving and emotional time for us. We raised around $1800, which was pretty good for a team of 8 people. You can check out pictures from our blog.

www.loveandhopeforlauren.blogspot.com

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: We did our first Relay For Life.

Congratulations on a job well done. I so enjoyed all your pictures. Lauren looks real good and it looks like everyone had one big blast! Way to go!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Pam...great pictures and narrative - so very inspiring.  I wish that I could have been there.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Brilliant, Pam big_smile

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wonderful Pam!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Hi Pam,

Many many thanks indeed for posting this, it looks like you all had a great time and congratulations for all of all of your efforts!!! Great stuff all round! It also looks like you all had so much fun as well and what a great team you all make!!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Well done Wozer's Warriors!! Looks like fun was had by all while raising awareness and funds for cancer! Boy, Lauren and Lisa look so wonderful! Could never tell looking at them that they were fighting cc! That must be a good sign! Hugs to all. Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.