Topic: Susan Wise

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/ryedale … 1/?ref=rss

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Susan Wise

Thank you for posting this Marion. And what a beautiful picture of Susan.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thank you, Marion. I didn't realise the York Press had picked up the story. I love that photo.

Cholangiocarcinoma, your name is continuing to spread out there. You can run, but you can't hide. You're going to regret taking our loved ones from us.

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Julia, I loved this Press release! I would call Susan a "ray of sunshine"! Thanks Marion for posting this. Julia, what a wonderful, lovely family you were born in to!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

5 (edited by Darla Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:27:37)

Julia,

Saw this on Facebook.  A lovely tribute to Susan.   smile  Hope all is well with you and your mum.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.