Topic: Jogging is meant to be good for you, right???

Or perhaps not....at least here in Bonnie Dundee right now......

'I was pretty scared' — jog turns into a sprint for runner attacked by buzzard

A large bird of prey is terrorising runners at Riverside Nature Park in Dundee."

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/News/Dundee … zzard.html

Think of the positives though....at least it will get your times up! Sorry, couldn't resist!!!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Jogging is meant to be good for you, right???

OMGOSH! How do we know he is not just trying to improve his own record in case he goes up against Maria!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Awh, no crazy old buzzard could catch our Maria! I take it you're not going to take up jogging Gavin?

Loving my husband from afar.

Ha! Well if he is wanting to run faster than Maria then he will need more than a buzzard chasing him......a pack of hyenas and a cheetah maybe, a buzzard, I think not!!!

Gee you know what Nancy, I was thinking of taking up jogging.....but then I started thinking of huge swooping birds with massive talons and all that and so I thought, hmmm.......maybe I'll just go to the gym instead! Plus it is raining here tonight......;)

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hahaha, just found this...
He´s scared of a... BIRD??? Somebody said it (Lainy, Marion?), that CC ain´t for sissies, right wink ?? Takes more than as bird to stop us!

Maria

No matter whether you think that you can, or that you can´t, you´re right
//Henry Ford