Topic: 2 1/2 year scan - clean!!

Just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers.  I went to the Onc this morning for my scan results and everything looked great!!  My next scan was scheduled for 6 months!

I am so grateful to everyone and so thankful for life.

Hugs to all
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: 2 1/2 year scan - clean!!

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!  I am so happy for you and about you! Just keep that good news coming:):)

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Randi,

Yay!!!!! This is superb news, thanks so much for letting us know! More news like this thank you very much from your next scan please!!!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Randi:
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! I'm so happy to hear good news!!! 6 months from now you'll get to post this again, but change the number to 3!!!! I can't wait to hear it.
Hugs,

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Chica...Woooo Hoooo and a woot woot for good measure! This is such wonderful news for a very wonderful person! 
Nancy

Randi....how much better can news be?  I am thrilled.
Hugs right back at you.
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanx everyone!  I almost feel guilty posting good news when so many are facing so much.  But my wish is to be that person that I looked for when I was first diagnosed and came to this site, the one i searched and searched for who had good news, that would give me some hope, something to hold on to.

Sounds sappy when I write it, but I know you understand what I mean.

((Hugs))
-R

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Randi, NEVER feel guilty as it is survivors like you who give everyone hope.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Randi.....For as long as this discussion board has been in existence, we have dealt with this issue.  There are those who are concerned that their "not so good news" may be upsetting to some whereas those with “good news” are worried to cause upset for the opposite reason.
We are dealing with an unpredictable cancer and it would be unfair not to share all aspects of this disease.  We don’t censor postings and we should not hold back from sharing news whichever spectrum of the disease it addresses.

Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Randi:
Don't feel guilty! I want that hope that maybe I'll get to post something similar in a couple of years. I just hold out the ope that the longer I fight the better my chances are that someone somewhere will find a cure. Who knows? In 2 years we might be able to all post good news. Or 3 or 4. I just hope and pray that I'm alive to see it. And to say it.
I'm sure everyone reading this agrees with me. (and yes, I am jealous!!! But I wouldn't take your good news away from you for the world!!!)

Hugs,

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

This discussion board has been a god-send for me and I cry about the sad news and rejoice in the good news with everyone as well.

You guys are all so generous and I so appreciate it.  And yes, I pray for a cure everyday so that everyone can post in this section!

-Randi-

Randi, congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and thank you so much for sharing your wonderful news. Don't feel guilty for one moment... you do give hope to others.

Congratulations Randi! I love reading good news! It does give everyone hope and hope is what we live with. Now relax and enjoy! Life is good. Hugs. Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.

I am so happy for you! Enjoy your health!

Thanx all!

Hey Randi,

This is the first time I have seen this post. Just wanted to let you know I am thrilled for you about your good news. You give the rest of us HOPE. Never feel guilty for fighting and winning over this beast!! You are awesome!!

Love and hugs to you,

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thanx Pam!  I just pray that everyone can win over this disease!!

Great news!!  Thanks for sharing!!!

Susie

Randi, i just realized i meant to come find your update. I am so glad to see this.