1 (edited by lisacraine Thu, 14 Jun 2012 20:06:49)

Topic: PET/CAT scan next Thursday

I will have finished three months of chemo and have a PET/CAT scan next Thursday, please pray for good results...so nervous and excited all at once.
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Re: PET/CAT scan next Thursday

Scanxciety, begone! Sending all the best your way in good wishes, prayers and thoughts!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lisa...you must know that a tidal wave of good wishes are heading your way
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Lisa,

Fingers are crossed for you over here and load of positive thoughts are coming your way as well. Stay positive!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Praying little lady! I know you will get good news! I can't wait to hear it! PLEASE keep me updated!

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

I am excited for you because I know it will be good news. Love you so much!!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Lots of prayers, keep us posted!

Susie

Lisa, Saw your pictures on Pam's blog. You look wonderful! Sending lots of positive wishes for a great scan. Hugs. Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.