Topic: Summer Solstice Flowers for Everyone

Happy Summer Solstice Everyone!
I sent this virtual bouquet of flowers from my garden to my mom, and thought EVERYONE here should get flowers!

May this day bring more hours of lightness, peace and enjoyment to all.

picture of flowers

Re: Summer Solstice Flowers for Everyone

Oh, how beautiful! Thank you so very much!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thank you!! I love them and your kind gesture is so much appreciated. XX

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

So pretty. Thanks mmking.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Not only do you grow beautiful flowers, you also know how to present it on this site.  I am in awe of you.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I am pretty lucky to live where i do, (good gardening) and i learned from any skills from my mom.
However, Marion- posting the pic on the site was ALL Rick's skills and talent. I fiddled around trying to figure it out for a while, but couldn't.... he was SO AWSOME to spend the time helping. One of the reasons this site is so beautiful.