Topic: Please pray for my Mom

My mom is in the hospital being worked up for a high heart rate. She will get a stress test tomorrow and probably has some degree of coronary artery disease.

Thanks,

Susie

2 (edited by PCL1029 Sat, 23 Jun 2012 11:45:47)

Re: Please pray for my Mom

Hi,
I will pray for a quick resolution for your mom
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Dear Susie,

I am sorry to hear that your mum is in the hospital right now. I hope that her doctors can get this issue sorted for your mum and that she can get back home again. Positive thoughts coming you and your mums way.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Dear Susie, so sorry to hear about your Mom and hope by now thay have found an answer. You know they call your age group the "Sandwich" generation because you take care of your parents and your children. Hope things turn around quickly.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Susie,

I wish nothing but good things for your Mom. My prayers are with her.

Love and hugs,

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Susie...you can count on us.  It never stops, does it Susie? 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER