Re: Lauren's Theraspheres

Hi Everyone,

Well, I think Lauren has finally turned the corner. She is getting better with the chest pain. My daughter, Kristen, sometimes works with Dr. Sonnenday. She was telling him about Lauren's pain. He said that it most likely was that some of the Theraspheres got into Lauren's diaghragm, thus causing the pain. As soon as Lauren heard that, she started feeling better!! Her other doctors had said that before, but Dr. Sonnenday is her favorite!! Sometimes I think pain can be part psychological. I think she was worrying so much about it that it was making it worse. She had really bad arm pain the weekend we did Relay For Life. In fact, right before we left to go to the park, she was sitting on the couch crying her eyes out because she was in so much pain. I didn't know what to do. There are no good hospitals around here and they wouldn't have a clue what to do with her. So she took some more pain meds and tried to forget about it. It was a couple of days after that she heard what Dr. Sonnenday said and that is when she started feeling better. Could just be a strange coincidence. I don't know. All I know is that she is feeling better. We will be heading to Michigan this week for a CT on Tues. and labs, doctor appt., and chemo on Wed. Please pray that the Theraspheres have done their job. Getting scanxiety already!!

Love and hugs,

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Pam, that is good news and so many prayers coming your way for Lauren's test results that trucks are blocking highways, airplanes have to be extra careful, cars are at a standstill and hikers have taken to the hills! SCANXIETY BEGONE!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Pam,

Praying for great scan results.  You both deserve good news!

Hang in there!

Susie

Hi Pam,

Thats great that Lauren is feeling better with her chest pains, long may that continue. I hope that you both will have a good and safe trip to Michigan next week. And of course, everything will be crossed here for the best possible news from the CT and that Laurens chemo also goes well. Postive thoughts coming your way!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Pam,

Sending tons of best wishes for a great scan on Tuesday.

Hugs,
Eli

Praying for good scans!

Cindy