Topic: Facebook

While I'm trying to take a little break from Facebook (lol). I anted to make sure I'm friends with everyone. So if you would like to be friends, just look me up, Tiffany schwantes. smile

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Re: Facebook

Facebook is SOOOOOO addictive, isn't it. One day I may take a break from it ...

... maybe ... wink

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 (edited by Gavin Tue, 26 Jun 2012 12:16:15)

Julia says - "One day I may take a break from it ..."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And one day it might stop raining here.......

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Ha, ha.  I needed some of this British Humor.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Facebook and cc.org are addictive. I don't know how I ever found time to work before all this!!!! smile
I won't even say one day I'll take a break from FB because there's no one that would believe that! Especially since I just bought an iPad so I can stay in touch easier!!! big_smile

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Liz....I am glad that you brought up the subject of a
medical diagnoses and the negative impact it can have on a business.
We experienced this as well.  My youngest son had been diagnosed with a heart defect and had to undergo surgery.  My husband's law practice suffered immensely due to the fact that clients were concerned about the possible lack of attention to their cases.  (He practiced family law.)  We had a large staff and my husband continued to oversee all issues of the proceedings nevertheless, people did not feel protected.
Many years later, when we received the diagnoses of this disease, we made sure to keep things quiet. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Liz/Marion, your post were so interesting. We own a small lawn care company and found our customers to be a great source of comfort, understanding and patient. We had customer who owns a very successful manufactoring company who immediately cancelled us because like Marion said he worried about not getting our full attention or service. I am very proud to say when the second transplant happenned and Jeff never left the hospital for weeks our employees really stepped up to the plate. We gained more in comfort and prayers from our customers than we lost in income. (I am always amazed how important lawn care is to people-thank God!!! LOL)!
Lots of prayers-Cathy

Gavin wrote:

Julia says - "One day I may take a break from it ..."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And one day it might stop raining here.......

Do I detect a slight note of scepticism here, Gavin??? wink

Surely not ... xx

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I must agree in that our employees and the local legal community at large were incredible supportive. Family law is a bit different in that everyone is in dire need of protection and my husband provided just that for his clients.  But there also is the issue of overhead; ours was quite substantial.  Our employees needed their paychecks - office expenses were ongoing.
Hugs,
Marion

Me, sceptical Julia?? Noooooo.............as if I would be.......

More like realistic I would say! wink

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Liz- did you friend me? Just so I will know who you re. I have a few Liz friends. I would never say anything about your hubby on your page. I totally understand.
:-)

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013