1 (edited by PCL1029 Tue, 05 Jun 2012 21:25:09)

Topic: Glucocorticoid reduced Cancer-Related Fatigue(abstract#9002)

Hi,everyone,
Patient who takes  dexamethasone 4mg twice daily  for 14 days will see  improvement in reducing cancer-related fatigue;experienced a significant improvement in measures related to their quality of life,physical well-being and physical distress.
Study was done by Dr. Yennurajalingam,of MD Anderson Cancer Center.
I will post the link when it is available.
Also check the link below;BTW this is also a common belief and practice for people who are familiar with the use of the Chinese herbal medicine.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home … 860517.cms

God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Re: Glucocorticoid reduced Cancer-Related Fatigue(abstract#9002)

Hi,everyone,
check the link below if you have side effects like fatigue.

http://www.cancer.net/patient/All+About … 3a+Fatigue

God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Hi Percy,

I'm sure you have seen this, but we will often given Ritalin to patients suffering from cancer related fatigue.  I have seen it work quite well!

Karen and Percy, thanks, you guys are the BEST!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thank YOU Lainy!!!! smile

-Karen