Topic: Percy gets lost.....

Then turns up again....yay!!!!

http://news.sky.com/story/959532/cannoc … -gets-lost

smile

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Percy gets lost.....

Hi,
Thanks ,Gavin.
I wish i am the dove, stopped by Dundee,Scotland first,to say hi to you and your mum first and visit the the local for a  a good dose of Scotland culture.
There are a lot of Scottish favor in the movie "BRAVE" that I  had mentioned .
BTW, it is really hot here in Chicago,the corn field are at half the height;the condition soy beans in the fields are short and skinny; and the grass are golden brown. All these means the price of food for the year to come will be high.
Thanks again for such a thoughtful gesture,Gavin.
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Gavin,
See, even the pigeons want to come to Canada! Maybe you and your mom should come visit! Hugs! Nancy
P.S. Me? I will make it to Scotland one day. My grandfather was from Scotland and my grandmother from Wales, hence my red hair!

Loving my husband from afar.

Hi Percy,

You would indeed be most welcome over here and I'd take you out for a "wee dram" o the good stuff and that would certainly get you in the mood for some Scottish culture!! Will calm the nerves nicely before you tackle your first Haggis!!

Looking forward to seeing Brave when it comes out here and it sounds good. No such weather issues here unfortunately, rain, rain followed by more rain and crops here are suffereing from too much rain damage. Many tattie crops amonmgst other have been ruined so we will be going through some agg inflation just like you guys will as well. Too much sun for you, not enough for us but the end result is the same for both, prices heading upwards, again, grrrr.... Saw last week on CNBC about your crop report not looking good for the year and they had a journo in a field in the midwest detailing the issue you mention with the corn crop, rubbish yields and all that. Fingers crossed next year will be better all round!

Stay cool and stay hydrated too!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hi Nancy,

And you too would be most welcome over here!! Where in Scotland was your Grandad from? I'd love to go to Canada one day too, it sounds real good but a bit too hot for us Scots in your blistering summers I think!! Winter I could deal with though!! smile Ha!!

That is one smart pigeon though, instead of going home to the rain in England, it heads over to a brighter and warmer Canada! Smart Percy!!

Hugs,

Gavin

PS - Red hair, that'll be the Scots in you!!!