Topic: OUT OF THE OFFICE

Hi, Everyone! I just wanted to give you a heads up that I will be gone from July 25 - 31. Robin is turning 50 and we are doing a Girl's only Cruise out of LAX for 10 of us Cruis'in Divas! I am excited as this is my first venture away in 2 years! Long overdo, although I know I will go through CC withdrawal. Stay good, stay strong!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: OUT OF THE OFFICE

Have a GREAT time!! Can you smuggle me aboard in an extra suitcase?? smile

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Kris, I would love nothing more if you could join us.

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Have a great time Lainy!  I love cruises and cruises with good friends and family are the best.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Have a great time Lainy!! But I am sure that all you cruisin Diva's will!!! We'll blether more when you get back!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Lainy,

Be safe and have the best time!! I'm sure you all will if the others are even half as sweet and funny as you. Take care.

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Have a great time,looking forward to seeing the photos          Janet x

Have fun!

Love the title of your post, Lainy. Don't forget to turn off your Out of Office when you return.  Have a great time!

Susie

Enjoy & "In-Joy".  Have a great time.

Wishing all God's blessings!

Thank you one and all, truth be told I am trying to tear myself away from this computer as I write.  I will miss you!

And we will all miss you loads too! Now go and have a good time, you soooo deserve that!!!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Yikes...somehow we have to survive Lainy's absence.  But she deserves every bright and wonderful minute.  And, I can't wait to hear the stories upon her return.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I second that Marion! smile

WOW, have a great time!!
//Maria

No matter whether you think that you can, or that you can´t, you´re right
//Henry Ford