Topic: Lost my beautiful mom.

Sorry, I previous posted this message in the wrong place.  I lost my beautiful mom and best friend yesterday morning.  There is comfort in knowing she is with the Lord and is no longer suffering.  Although I will miss her greatly, I know that I will see her again in Heaven where there is no pain or suffering.  My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who is battling this disease.  God bless.  Mona

Re: Lost my beautiful mom.

Mona, I am so sorry you lost your dear Mom.  I lost mine many years ago and while it gets easier in time, I know your hurt is deep.   Know she is at peace and in God's arms.  Thoughts and prayers to you during this sad time.  Pam

Dear Mona,

I am so sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. Please accept my sincerest condolences. I hope the hurt you feel today is replaced by loving memories as time goes by. Take care and God bless you and your Mom.

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Mona;

I am sorry about your Mom.  I am happy she can now rest and not deal with rude people.  My Mom passed in February.  I miss her.
Bless you.

Dear Mona,

I am so sorry for your loss of your mom.  Yes, it is comforting to know our loved ones are no longer suffering or in pain.  It is those of us left behind to deal with our loss for whom it is hard.  Please know there is a lot of help and support here and keep coming back.  We all know and understand your pain at this sad time.  We are all here to help and support each other.  Yes, it does get better with time, but it never really goes away.  We just learn how to adjust and deal with this new life without our loved one.  Keep her with you forever in your heart and memories.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.  Take care.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Dear Mona,

So sorry to hear about your dear Mom.  I hope your wonderful memories of her soon replaces some of the sorrow you are experiencing now.  We are here for you anytime on this site.

Take care,
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Dear Mona,  Sorry to hear your mom has passed. Yes, the suffering is over, she is free. I hope you find peace in your memories and love. Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.

Dear Mona,

I am so very sorry indeed to hear of the passing of your mum. Please accept my sincere condolences. I know the pain that you feel right now as I lost my dad to this disease a few years ago. Please know that we are all here for you and my thoughts are with you and your family rigtht now.

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thank you so much for your condolences.  This site has been such a blessing to me.  I didn't post on here much, but I was on here practically every day.  Each and every one of you were such a source of comfort for me.  Right now, I need some time to grieve, but I plan (God willing) to be back.  I want to do what I can to help fight this ugly disease.  God Bless.  Mona

Mona...know that we are thinking of you.  Your heart will begin to heal...one day at a time.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER