Topic: Cannabis, cannabinoids and cancer – the evidence so far

Cannabis, cannabinoids and cancer – the evidence so far.

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org … +Update%29

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Cannabis, cannabinoids and cancer – the evidence so far

I know, I know.  I live in California and therefore may be tainted but, given the reports from numerous cancer patients, Cannabis has shown to aid in pain control.   
Thanks, Gavin.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

You're wlecome Marion and I have to agree with what you say here. If it helps with pain control and appetite enhancement when other meds etc don't work then why not use it IMO. I believe that the same is said by some MS patients I think with regards to pain control. And again, if it works for them too then why not.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Ha, ha, Gavin.  We simply agree too much with each other.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Well they do say that good minds think alike do they not!!

Hugs,

Gavin