Topic: Anything new coming up?

Guess the title says it all. Is the anything new we can get excited about?

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Re: Anything new coming up?

Many things, Tiffany.
Research and medical attention to this disease has increased enormously. 
Clinical trials are increasing
Increased global participation of clinical trials
Intrahepatic liver transplantations - (possibly) is on the Horizon
Biorepository banks - opening the doors (so to say) to researchers from outside institutions in order to obtain tissue for research.
Many other things are in the planning stages - too early for me to comment on. 
Let's keep the momentum going. 
Hugs to you,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks Marion. I just hate this wait. We got to keep it going! My kids need their mommy around for a long long time.

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

I hear you, Tiff, but we don't know what is lurking around the corner and surprise us tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day. Good things happen too. 
Hugs are heading your way,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Stay strong Tiff! Don't give up hope or the fight. And take a huge hug from me as well!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Tiff-Dr. Chapman's lecture included how more people with intrahepatic cholangio could be transplant candidates!!
Lots of prayers-Cathy