Topic: All About Fish

Hi, everyone,

The intention to show this video is to make patients and care takers to be aware of  healthy diet alone.Nothing else with regard to any other purposes.

http://www.vimeo.com/11817894

God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Re: All About Fish

Thank you for the fishing info....yuck!

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

I agree with Lisa.....yuck.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

No wonder I never liked or tried Catfish!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

If it's that gross, I'm not even gonna look at it!! Haha.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Hi,
Do not buy any frozen fish filet even if they are not labeled as  cat fish unless it is caught and labeled somewhere else other than the west Asia region like Thailand,Vietnam,Burma,Malaysia up to and include the South China sea.

Do not eat out in cheap sushi places or sea food restaurants here in the States .
this is for preventive purpose-- an other way to help those who still healthy without develop cholangiocarcinoma.
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

7 (edited by Michael222 Tue, 25 Sep 2012 00:33:41)

Fish contains high protein that is good to provide us enough energy. The most important thing about fish that they contain omega 3 fatty acids that can't be get properly through other foods. Fish is good to provide energy while keeps weight in control.

Fitness Cary

Hi Michael and welcome to our site. We appreciate your input on nutrition and would like to know more about yourself. Are you in the nutrition or medical field and are you a patient or caretaker of someone with CC? As always we advise people on our Board to not make any changes in their nutrition or care without consulting their Doctor. Thanks for your input.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.