Topic: So excited!

I have been thinking for weeks my chemo isn't working.
I just got a call....my ca19-9 went from 54 to 35.
While I know this is just a small part of the puzzle, I have a feeling the chemo might still be working!
I go the 20th for my PET. please pray that we get more good news.

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Re: So excited!

Tiffany,

That is postive news.  Thanks for posting it.  Everyone here loves to hear good news.

Thinking of you and praying for good results on the 20th.  smile

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Tiff....fantastic news.  Cheers.

Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Tiff. go ahead and make my day....and you did. See, we told you the chemo would keep working, with all us cheerleaders it is afraid not too.  Sending good vibes and juju for the 20th!!! Go Tiff go!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

That is just awesome Tiff!!  congrats and keep the good news coming!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

So happy for your good news! 

YES!!! Wonderful news!
//Maria

No matter whether you think that you can, or that you can´t, you´re right
//Henry Ford

Hi Tiff,

This is great news!! Thanks for sharing and I so hope that the good news continues to roll for you too! My fingers are crossed for you for the 20th and your PET, and tons of positive thoughts coming your way from over here too!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thank you all so much. This has me a little less stressed about my scans.
smile

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Good news, so happy for you smile

Here's keeping fingers crossed for an equally good scan. The CA-19-9 is a good number and going in the right direction and in the normal range. This is such good news. Kathy

I am always sending positive thoughts and prayers your way Tiff! You go girl!
Hugs. Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.