Topic: Photodynamic Therapy in Cholangiocarcinoma, New York Presbyterian

This is graphic and for most of us difficult to understand. I thought to post it anyway.

http://cancer.osu.edu/research/research … ahaleh.pdf

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Photodynamic Therapy in Cholangiocarcinoma, New York Presbyterian

Thanks for that Marion, much appreciated.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

You are welcome, dear Gavin.  Are you watching the Olympics?

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Yep Marion, been watching lots of it and us Brits have been doing rather well if I do say so myself! Mo Farah in the 5 and 10k meters gold! Chris Hoy in the cycling, a legend up here in Scotland! Cycling, rowing, diving, boxing and so many others to mention! And Jess Enis in the heptathlon too, oh and the sailing as well. And Usain in the sprinting.....WOW!!!! Totally loved that, a legend he is!!! Loving his celebrations too, bend the torso over to one side and the arms point out to the other, love it!! And you guys seem to have done really well also, but not so much against the Jamaicans when it comes to the sprinting!!! wink

Mo Farah and Chris Hoy are the highlights for me for these Games! Just hope that Chris's legs hold out to 2014 for the Commonwealth games up here in Glasgow!!!

Have you been watching them as well Marion?

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

And how could I forget....Andy Murray beating Djokovic in the semi's then going on to thump Federer in the finals for the gold!!!! Love it!! smile

Gavin....Murray's win was spectacular, as was much of the other competition.  Like you I love, love, love, the Olympics. 
Hugs,
Marion

Say, Gavina nd Marion, would I qualify for a new Olympic category? It's called, "Changing Chairs".

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hope you've enjoyed the Olympics Marion! It's been great and so very many special moments indeed!!

And Lainy, "Changing Chairs"?? You been jumping up and down in your chair in front of the tv?

Hugs to you both,

Gavin