Topic: 5 years cancer free!!!

hello everyone!!  its bin a while....when i  posted here, but i have some great news!!! my husband tom is in 2 months 5 years cancerfree, oktober 15.. we are going to cellebrate this, 5years ago they send us home with the news that  he has one year to live!!! but take a look at us now. i post this that i want to give you some hope for you all.. and that everthing is possible. and i want to thank you for this board it helpt us to go true this,,,, thanks!!!!!!

god bless you all.... greetz moontje xxx

Re: 5 years cancer free!!!

Congrats ! What type of treatment did he have ?   This is so amazing!
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

moontje....this wonderful and long awaited news from you shines brightly on our site.  Congratulations and thanks for thinking of us.
Tons of hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Dearest Moontje, I LOVE waking up to a post like this. YIPPY and a big HOORAY to Tom and to you! Let us know how you are going to celebrate and we wish for continued good news from your corner to ours!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Moontje,

What great news indeed, love hearing news like this so much!!! And thanks very much for sharing it with us all, congratulations once again!!

Best wishes to you and your husband,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Moontje!

What fabulous news to hear and thank you so much for sharing.  Here's to another 5, 10, 20, 30, 50 years!!

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Great news! Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Fantastic news. You deserve a wonderful celebration. Keep us posted!!

Thank you for the update! Love receiving this type of news; brings everyone's spirits up! Hugs. Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.

Seeing posts like this gives hope.  Thanks for sharing!

Anna

YEA!!! I love to be given HOPE!! I am at 3years 1 month!!!
Thanks for the HOPE and lots of prayers-Cathy

Thank you for sharing the great news!!

That is great news. We sure do love to hear hopeful stories. All the best!!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

mazel tov! wow, amazing news!

Congratulations!  It is so encouraging to read this...it gives us hope!

Joanna

thanks everyone and god bless you all xxx

moontje

moontje,

I'm curious if your husband has done or is doing any complementary or alternative treatments?

Things like special diet, vitamins, supplements, herbs, alternative medications and so on.

Thank you again for sharing your great news.