Topic: Great News

Today we got some great news about my mom, she was diagnosed in april with stage IV Cholangiocarcinoma. She just finished her third round of treatment which was Gemzar, her original tumor marker was at 91 before treatment, and her most recent one is 10!!!!!!  There are no treatments scheduled as of now, they will be doing a PET scan and a repeat tumor marker in 6wks.....i just pray that the scan come out clear as well!!!!

<3 Hoping and praying for a miracle for my mom <3

Re: Great News

WOW! That is one big biscuit smothered in honey, keep the good news coming!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

This is great news indeed, thanks for letting us all know!!! My fingers will be crossed for your mum and hope that the good news continues for her with the PET scan! And please let us know how that goes.

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Awesome news!!! Hope the PET goes good!

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Amazing news!!! Praying PET scan is good.

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Wonderful response to treatment.  I am looking forward to confirmation via the scan. Congratulations.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

That is great news.  My mother is also currently on Gemzar alone.  Here's hoping for good scans!!!!

Anna