Topic: One year video.

Hi Everyone,

It will be one year that Lauren was diagnosed with CC on Aug. 29th. I wanted to do something special for her, so I made a little video. These are all pictures from the year. This is her blog link if you want to check it out. I wish more people on here would post pictures. I would love to see what you all look like!

www.loveandhopeforlauren.blogspot.com

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: One year video.

Oh, Pamela, this was the most awesome, beautiful, wonderful video I have seen but I can't help thinking and wishing it was not true. My gosh, Lauren looks beautiful through the whole video, always with that gorgeous smile, one would never think anything about her but a picture of health! BTW, also loved the doggies dressed up for Christmas. You did a splended job on this, I see a new career for you! I only have one question. How did you get to be so tall like me???? OK. ok. to me you are a very tall woman. I used to say about Teddy, "How does a short man get so tall?" You join that list of people I want to be like when I grow up.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I loved it Pam! And yes, I did cry w few tears during it. It's so unfair that someone as young as Lauren is having to deal with this. I love the song you put with it. Yes, she is a fighter.

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

All I can say is WOW!!!!  Good job Pam.  That is an awesome video and Lauren is a beautiful, awesome young lady.  Thoughts, love & prayers for you both and also the rest of the clan. 

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Pam, I've watched your video probably 4 times!  Every time I notice something I didn't see before!  Your family life is full and rich.  I am so inspired by your attitudes!  I love the music you put with the video.  It is a beautiful tribute to Lauren!  Tell Lauren to keep fighting, winning and living life!  Pam

Pam,

What a beautiful video, you are a wonderful mom!

Anne

Hi Pam,  Like Lainy I watched that and thought "Lauren is the picture of health." Really, she does not look sick. Nearly one year, what a milestone and I am expecting many more years to come. I think of you guys often and if well wishes worked Lauren would be 100% by now! She really is doing remarkable though. I am not computer savvy like yourself but I am on facebook (Nancy Jensen Revelstoke B.C.) and have some pictures on there. Friend me if you are on. Sending lots and lots of healing thoughts to Lauren and you. Hugs. Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.

What a wonderful video.  And lauren!  always the smile on her face!  here's to many more years of videos to celebrate!

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Hi Pam,

I pop on to the CC site every now and again to check in with my CC family, I always check on Lauren. She is such an inspirational young lady. 

What a lovely video, Lauren is so beautiful and the love you have for each other shines through on every photo.  The song has become one of my favourites.

Tell Lauren to keep kickin CCs butt!!

Much love

Andie x

Devoted Daughter to the most wonderful Dad a girl could ask for.  Sadly lost his battle on 19.02.11, peacefully in the arms of Mom and I.  As requested by Dad "we will keep on smiling".

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I love you all.

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

It's a GORGEOUS video. I couldn't comment on your blog (tried several times) but I really loved it xx

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Agree with what has been said.  The video is wonderful.
Thanks for that, Pam.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER