Topic: Some music that I LOVED!!!!

From the opening ceremony for the London Olympics! I loved this music and that part of the ceremony and thought I'd post this link to it that I found tonight here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Je5y3o0 … re=related

This whole part of the ceremony I loved, but unfortunately I can't find anything with good quality video footage of it all. I guess that no doubt it will be coming out as a DVD at some point and that is why it ain't on Youtube! But, I loved this music and just thought I'd post this here in case others liked it as well!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Some music that I LOVED!!!!

Thanks, Gavin. I loved it. That music is SO powerful big_smile xx

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Indeed Julia! Think that the nusic is out on CD now, but not sure if it would be the same without what was happening in the ceremony at the time etc. I hate when I can't find something on Youtube, grrrrr......!!

How's this for a sad state of affairs. 2 guys in the their 30's got stabbed last night here, just around the corner from me, about 300 yards or so from my flat. Anyway, who did it, a couple of kids aged 15 and 16. Nonsense!

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/News/Dundee … bance.html

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thanks, Gavin.  I just love how you always find ways to entertain us.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I love that piece of music too Gav and as Marion says ,thanks for finding little tidbits to entertain and take our minds off our troubles.I love catching up in the cafe maybe with that ginger beer of yours!

Oh Gavin, that's awful. I heard there was a serious incident in Dundee, but didn't know the extent xx

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Glad that you all like my little tidbits so I'll keep posting them then!!

Yes that wasn't good at all Julia. Kids with knifes thinking they're tough guys is a real problem up here. More so in Glasgow and has been so for decades, especially with the razor blade gangs in the 60's and 70's, but we get that nonsense here too although thankfully not as much as in Glasgow.

Hows this for a mad day in Dundee, it should give you a "blast"......

"Device removed for safe disposal after grenade scare in Dundee"

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/News/Dundee … undee.html

I'm sure that the police officer was well chuffed to have a member of the public come up to him and hand him a grenade....NOT!!!!!  All in the line of duty and all that!!

This happened at the top of my street and the whole are was closed off for ages. My street is just off Dura street where this happened and it was chaos round here!

And this incident happened on the same day as well here!!!

"Allotment owner who drove across city with suspected wartime mortar caused full-scale alert"

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/News/Dundee … alert.html

What an idiot this guy is...he thinks he's found an unexploded WW2 mortar whilst gardening in his allotment so what does he do???? Puts it in his car and drives half way across Dundee to hand it in to the police "on his way home"!!!! I guess he didn't think of phoning 999!!!!

One mad day here in Dundee from January this year!!!!

WOW! I thought Dundee was a quiet little town? Gavin you better find new friends! lol  nOT FUNNY, i KNOW.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

LOL!!! It is a quiet city Lainy, most of the time..........