Topic: Taking OFF 4 Days

Just a note to let you know I am going to Palm Springs tomorrow for a 4 day weekend to visit Teddy's daughter and to meet our new Great Grandson! Will return Sunday evening, IF I can tear myself away from the 7 month old!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Taking OFF 4 Days

have a fabulous time Lainy!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Have a wonderful time spoiling that sweet little baby. Safe travels!!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Have a wonderful trip! Mine is coming to an end. I go home tomorrow. sad  Had a wonderful relaxing time in Alabama with the family.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Kris, glad to hear you had a relaxing wonderful time. Sweet home Alabama. I had to cancel this trip 2 x due to the UC but everything looks good to go tomorrow and I am excited to meet the baby! From the posts I have seen he sure has a lot of Teddy in him right down to his little bow legs and blue eyes. I may not give him back! Safe travel to you and hope you are feeling good.

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Have a great time Lainy!!! And I know you will love seeing your new Great Grandson!! So, I guess we'll see you back here in a few months as it will no doubt take you that long to tear yourself away from the little fella!!

Hugs and safe travels,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Gavin, LOL, NOTHING could keepme fro here that long, you know me I love home the best! I am just hoping Jarett doesn't look too much like Teddy as then it will be really hard to even put him down, but he has so many of his traits. Blue eyes, same arms and legs, sa,e hair line, same lips and oh yes, same bow legs. Happy, happy always smiling and when you look at his pictures his eyes have an old soul in them!

Have a great time Lainy!

Anne

Safe travels Lainy, new babies are so wonderful...enjoy!

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Great grandson! You're lucky! I am patiently waiting for granchildren, but must settle for grandpuppies right now. Enjoy your trip. I will be away as well. I'm going to rent a cabin on a lake with some friends for a week and then visit Doug's family before returning to work on Sept. 4th. Hugs. Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.