Topic: Lebanon, Mo., Resident Survives Deadly Bile Duct Cancer With Novel Tre

Saw this on FB tonight on the CC Vietnam Vets page and thought I'd repost the link to the piece here as well.

Lebanon, Mo., Resident Survives Deadly Bile Duct Cancer With Novel Treatment

http://www.siteman.wustl.edu/CancerTypes.aspx?id=5242

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Lebanon, Mo., Resident Survives Deadly Bile Duct Cancer With Novel Tre

Gavin-Mike was Dr. Chapman's patient after me. I keep his story posted on my FB page!!! More kudo's for Dr. Chapman and transplant as a cure!
Lots of prayers for all fighting and taking care of us CC folks!! Cathy

I thought that you would know about that news piece Cathy!! What amazing work Dr Chapman does and hopefully one day transplant for CC patients will be an option for us over here in the UK.

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Gavin-Wayne Parson either posted or wrote to me about Dr Chapman training  doctors in Scotland for our trial!! Wayne, if possiable is a bigger Dr. Chapman fan than me!! He flew from Hawaii to St. Louis for 72 hours just to be at Dr. Chapman's reception!!!

He does indeed sound like a huge fan Cathy! That is very intereting to hear about Dr Chapman training doctors in Scotland for your trial. If you hear any more about that at all could you please let me know as I would love to hear anything at all about this. Thanks Cathy!

Hugs,

Gavin