Topic: Great News! (non-CC related)

I just wanted to share good news with everyone on here, since you have become my second supportive family.  My eldest daughter Erin got engaged last weekend!!  she has been with her boyfriend for almost 6 years and I wasn't sure they intended to get married at all! (which would have been fine with me as well if she was happy, which she seemed to be).

I say this news is not CC related, but back in December of 2009 I wasn't sure I would ever seem my kids life transitions beyond a few months.  I am so so so so blessed (yes I can even say that after having cancer 3 times!). 

So I am very happy to share this news with all of you and I know you understand how these kinds of milestones are so much more joyful when you don't think you will live to see them.

I am one happy Mama!  Thanx for listening smile

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: Great News! (non-CC related)

Dear Randi,

I am so happy for all of you. So nice to hear some good news. Tell Erin and her fiance that I said congratulations and best wishes. How exciting and fun it is to help plan a wedding!!

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thank you Pam!  We are very excited and I can't wait to help her plan.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

What wonderful news, indeed, Randi! You will be one busy Mom now. But, it's a good busy. We can always use good stuff like this!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Randi:
Great news! Tell the happy couple congratulations!! Have fun making some GOOD plans!!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Randi-YEA!! I also have a daughter and one of my first questions to Dr. Chapman was,  "will I see her graduate college, get married??" Well I have gotten one of the two, college graduation, but the marriage part well...LOL!!
Congrats to Erin and enjoy your new titles "mother of the bride" and "mother-in-law"!!
Lots of prayers-Cathy

thanx everyone!