Topic: Spiritual Fullfillment ---Prayer for All Patients and Caregivers

Hi, everyone,

My first hope to join this web site is to increase the Physical and medical knowledge about this cancer for me as well as for others on this message board.

My second wish is a spiritual journey to the Holy Land and say a prayer for all of us,patients and caregivers, on the western wall in Jerusalem. I am lucky enough to have the health and energy to do just that last week. I ask God for a cure for patients who suffer the bile duct cancer, and hope the cure will come  soon enough for us  to enjoy normal life once  again  and a better "quality of life" for all of us .

In doing so, I praise Him for listening to my request and made my dream comes true.
God bless you all.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Re: Spiritual Fullfillment ---Prayer for All Patients and Caregivers

Thank you Percy, thank you very very much indeed!

You take care now,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Oh, Percy, I am having such happy tears for you. That was my dream as well, to go to Israel. I am glad that 2 of my Grandchildren went and they did post  notes to their Papa (Teddy). I get good chills just thinking about you being there. Did you know that once a month all notes are taken and buried in a very nice way? Would love to hear more about your journey after you rest up. That is a pretty hard trip to make but your Memories and the satisfaction it gave you are worth more than words can say. Welcome home and Shalom!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Percy,
Thank you so much for your prayers, they sustain me. It's been almost two years since my diagnosis and I have forgotten what normal is.i guess CC is my new normal but I pray for a healing miracle everyday. I am so blessed to have this wonderful group of loving supporters.

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Thank you so much, Percy. You are such a wonderful man to offer help to so many. God bless you too.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thank you so much! I totally believe in the power of prayer. I give Him all the glory!

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Hi,
Thank you all for the kind wishes.
Lainy, indeed it was a petty tough trip even for a healthy person, it is hot and dry there all day and  I have to walk from site to site 3-4hours of walking and waiting in line under the sun almost every day, but it totally worths the effort.
I did not know the notes will be buried and cleaned out every month; but I put one deep and behind the rock in the tunnel down the western wall where all the ladies pray. Shalom and
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.