Topic: Last Trip

Hi all.....I will be leaving Wednesday for Milwaukee to visit my son and 2 Grandsons.
The oldest Grandson just got engaged and will be married May 25th. I was supposed to go last spring but due to the UC never got out of here and this was the last ticket I had cancelled. Will return Labor Day.
My son lives on a farm in the city of Mequon, a suburb of Milwaukee. He and his GF Holly rescue retired race horses. They just got their 4th, a pony, who is in pretty bad shape but I know with their loving care she will be fine. My son's horse, Stormy Seas is a descendent of Secretariat who we know was some kind of 'stud' with 500 descendents. Not sure though if I want to dine on their home grown chickens! I SAID MAYBE IF THEY DIDN'T NAME THEM.....Wishing for all of you to have a good Labor Day weekend.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Last Trip

have a great visit Lainy!!  You are quite the traveler lately smile

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Have a great time! Don't think about where the chickens came from. At least you know they aren't injected with growth hormones!!! Does that help??

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Thanks, guys, but I just cancelled the trip. Been off my Dreadnizone since Sunday and the UC is already returning!! Putting in a call to the GI guy cause I can see the writing on the wall.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Sorry to hear all of this momma, grrrrr....... Sure hope the GI guy can come up with a plan to get all of this under control very very soon!!

Take a big hug from me!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

I'm sorry to hear that, Lainy. I hope they get it under control quickly. Unfortunately, that's why I always say I can't make plans.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.