Topic: Holding my breath again!

Hi, everyone.
It's been a few weeks since my last update. Radiation was finished 6 weeks ago. Tuesday I go for my follow up CT scan, and Wednesday I find out if things have settled down enough to see how well the radiation worked.
All the prep work was done for my resection that was cancelled in April, so I'm hoping things have shrunk enough to reschedule it SOON!! Or better yet, the radiation eradicated the cancer cells! Wouldn't that be great? Praying for surgery, tho: it's a little more feasible.
With the good things going on in my life, I'm expecting nothing but good news on Wed., but still the scanxiety is starting to set in.
So if you pray, please add me to yours. My prayers are so long anymore that I always fall asleep before I get to me!! sad   Too many people on my prayer list, unfortunately. I wish that wasn't so, but I won't stop praying for all of you.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: Holding my breath again!

Kris, you are so in my thoughts and prayers all the time. And no matter what, you always make me chuckle. With an attitude like yours you have to win this fight. So, instead of counting sheep to fall asleep you count prayers for others and that sounds mighty good to me.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Good luck Kris!   Fingers crossed!  Will you stay in ny?

Best,
Lauren

That's ok Kris. I got you covered in the prayer dept. Best of luck on the scans, but I know they will be good.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thanks Pam, Lainy and Lauren.
Lauren: the CT scan will be in Basking Ridge NJ and the dr. appt. is in NYC at MSKCC. Both day trips. Hopefully the weather is nice on Tues. so I can ride the scooter and save some gas!!!

KrisJ
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Kris-sending lots of prayers!! GOOD LUCK!!!
Lots of love-Cathy

Kris
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Good luck next week.

Gerry

Kris,
You are in my thoughts and prayers...

Kris, you are in my daily prayers. Good luck my friend...hugs

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

I hate the anxiety that comes with waiting for scan results!  I wish you the best!

At least this time I only have to wait a day. Last time it was a whole week, and it drove me crazy... I just pray Dr. K. took my rant into account last month and has a plan in place when I go in on Wed. The one thing I DON'T want to hear is "I don't know what to do with you."

KrisJ

KRIS, STILL HAVE EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU BUT HOLDING MY TONGUE ON YOUR LAST REMARK!! LOL

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Kris....You are due some good news. I am counting on it.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks. I'm extremely nervous about this one. I don't know why... maybe because in March I got so much bad news at one time so now I'm nervous.
Just praying that whatever plan God has for me includes good news and me living for a while longer!!!

KrisJ