Topic: Alfa PXP

I am not one to get in to or try "new" mirale products, however one of Teddy's daughters just talked to me today about this product. She claims she knows someone who is on it and in a month it lowered her Cholesterol, Diabetes II, stopped her colitis  and stops cancer Metasis. Don't yell at me I am just the messenger (LOL) but has anyone heard of this?

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

2 (edited by eli Mon, 03 Sep 2012 14:16:09)

Re: Alfa PXP

Lainy, oh my. Cholesterol, diabetes, colitis and cancer? You gotta be kidding me. What doesn't it cure?

To add insult to injury, it's being sold through MLM. That's a huge red flag, in and by itself.

Don't walk away, RUN!

http://theness.com/neurologicablog/inde … doscience/

Evening Lainy!

I'd never heard of this Alfa PXP so did a google search on it. The first website listed in google seemed to be selling this product online. But under the website address I got the message through Google that "This website may harm your computer".

Hmmm..... sounds very dodgy to me all round really.

As for yelling at you, how could we ever do that to you!!!!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thanks, Gavin. Oh, I knew my son from another Mother would not yell at me. My red flag went up when I heard it was 89.00 a bottle!!!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Absolutely I wouldn't yell at you!! $89 a bottle, wow!!!!! No wonder your red flags went up, more red flags than Russia and China combined I would have thought!!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

HAHA! That was good. Just needed that chuckle today! Or any day! Gavin, I just know if you came here to see your Momma we would have a blast!

Glad to be able to help out a bit in the chuckle department Momma! We all need a laugh every day do we not, best medicine they say......better me thinks than this Alfa stuff, and cheaper too! And for sure, we always have a blast!! smile

You okay today? You sound a bit fed up. I'll bounce over very soon for a blether and a cuppa!

Take a big hug,

Gavin

Actually I am ok. Just did a lot as I am cooking and freezing for Rosh Hoshana (Our New Year) which means you are getting another lesson soon! I know you'd love the menu. Had my yearly physical today as well. Not much I can do about anything until I am off the Dreadnisone. Tonight is my last night for 40 then weaning down AGAIN!

Glad to hear that you are ok! Hmmm.......knew I smelled something good was happening over your way! (sticks head out of window just to get another waft of cooking smells) NICE!!!!! Looking forward to my next lesson and hearing what is on your menu! smile

Damm Preds.....grrrrrrr..............