Topic: scan results... wait for it...

Well, I'm in Huntsville, had my 1 year scan (first one since April) Tuesday am before I flew out here.  Saw Tiffany yesterday, and the wife called this morning and told me the nurse called with the scan results......

Derin

Husband to Eileen, Dad to Hunter (15) and Sydney (13)
Attitude is everything, you have to keep it positive! And take it one day at a time, it's all anyone can do with this disease...

Re: scan results... wait for it...

AND?...............I am not a good waiter! Hope it is excellent news.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Like I told you yesterday...I'm sure they will be awesome! wink

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Hi Derin,

Thats great that you met up with Tiff yesterday! So, what about these scan results of yours then? I hope they were good!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

I was just having some fun with everyone... Perfect reults, nothing growing anywhere... Next Wed is 1 year to the day of my surgery also.

Derin

Attitude is everything, you have to keep it positive! And take it one day at a time, it's all anyone can do with this disease...

YAY! YAY! I knew it. Thanks for the fun? LOL

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

YAY!! I'm so happy for you!! I can't believe it's been a year already. (already??) what a choice of words...

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Great stuff Derin!!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Congratulations and Enjoy!!!

I knew it! wink
Sooo happy for you!!!!!!
Thanks again for hanging out with me at chemo yesterday! So much fun.

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Tiffany, it was my pleasure... You're going through so much at such a young age and all we can hope for is that you get the opportunity to fight this thing and beat it. Whether it's a transplant, resection, whatever, you deserve that chance as do all of us who are dealing with this disease.  I'm definitely one of the lucky ones who caught this thing early, that's for sure.  Thanks everyone for the well wishes!!! Hoping everyone gets as good a report as I did!

Derin

Great to hear your fantastic news, Derin. So happy for you!!

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thanx for posting the great news Derin!  Here's to many many more healthy clear scans!

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Derin....Congratulations.  Nothing but nothing beats a clean report.  Your good vibes are exactly what our Tiff needs and so do we.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER