Topic: What time is it??????

Thats right....It's Football time again!!!! Let's get it on!!!!!! smile

Time for me to get the sports channels added to my tv package for the weekend and get used once again to the very very late nights for us fans here in the UK! Can't wait!!! smile

Just checked the live game schedule for us here in the UK for the first 2 weeks and it does me well!

Sunday - Colts at the Bears

Thursday - Bears at that other mob.........

Love this time of the year!

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25/1 for the Bears, had to have some of that! smile

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: What time is it??????

Wow Gavin. That is so awesome that you like American football. We are diehard Cleveland Browns fans. I know. What are we thinking!! Haha. I will probably become a Broncos fan as well because Peyton Manning is my very favorite player. I also like the Green Bay Packers and the NY Giants. So you like Da Bears. Good for you. Football season is so exciting. Can't wait!!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

GO PAC GO! Yeah, man. And in case you are wondering about season tickets? Teddy has the best seats in the house right next to Vince Lombardi. Oh, and may I repeat this little story? When I found this apartment that I love, there are 2 sister communities with a total of almost 500 units. My daughter and sister were with me. We walk up to the front door and there is a floor mat of the Green Bay Packers!  Oh yeah!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Oh, jeez!! Cheese heads and Bears fans! UGH!! Guess what team I like?? They don't play much anymore, but they are called the Vikings!! HAHA   It seems to be a North club??? I think the Browns are AFC North, right? Not sure.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Hi Pam,

Like you I can't wait for the season to start!!! I love the sport and played it back in the 80's for a local team we had here in Dundee then. We didn't have many players on our team so we doubled up on positions, I played centre and nose tackle. It was just hitting over here back in the 80's with highlights of  games on tv etc and I loved it immediately!

So you're a diehard Browns fan, good on ya!!! I had a soft spot for the Browns and remember well their great games with the Broncos back in the late 80's! We got to see them on the tv and they had some good games, some of them in the snow I think? Bernie Kosar at QB, Kevin Mack and Earnest Byner in the backfield, you were good then!!! I remember one great rush by Byner against the Broncos I think and the commentator getting very excited by it! Think it was in the playoffs?

Like you I can't wait!

Go Bears!!!! smile

No doubt Lainy or Margaret will be along soon to shout about the other mob....... LOL!!!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Ooooh....just as I was typing Momma Cheesehead turns up!!!!

And a Viking too with Kris!!!! Love it!!!!

North Club indeed, superb!!!!

What a great season this will be!!

smile

7 (edited by Pamela Wed, 05 Sep 2012 18:28:38)

Gavin,

You know your stuff. You are right about the Browns. Back then I would have never dared to like the Broncos. They were our rivals. But you gotta love Peyton. Funny little tidbit, Bernie Kosar is now one of the local announcers when the Browns play on tv. He was a much better quarterback than he is announcer. Haha. The first real game of the season is on tonight. Dallas Cowboys vs NY Giants. Love the Momma Cheesehead reference to Lainy.

Kris- We are in the AFC and I suppose we are in the north as well.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

You know, football is a way of life here in Alabama!!!

Roll Tide Roll!!

I just love this talk about last weeks game! I dont believe the Big Ten had no clue what was coming....

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Tiffany: my nephew goes to Auburn...

KrisJ
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Kris- Brian is a huge AU fan.
I grew up Alabama. I pull for AU when I'm watching football with him...just to make him happy. Lol

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Ok, have to chime in here.  Go Bills!  yea we have been close (about 20 years ago) but I am no bandwagon/fair weather fan.  I choose to be sad all season long by cheering for the Bills.

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Randi: That's how I feel about the Vikings. We've been there many times, too... sad

KrisJ